28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Sunday 2 May 2010

Day 8- Click

Isn't Click on the BBC news channel brilliant? I catch it when I can because it's so interesting!

I love seeing all this new technology that's coming out soon. It's amazing how fast technology has come. I mean, just look at what was invented in the last decade. So many gadgets like iPods and iPhones, websites like YouTube and Facebook and Twitter. I can't wait to see what the next ten years are going to be like in terms of technology.

It'll probably be so advanced that it will literally control our lives. I mean, just look at what you can do with the iPhone (the apps you can download for it). You can control your whole life with just a phone. That's unbeliveable! (and laziness if you ask me!) But I have a feeling it's probably foreshadowing what technology's going to be like in the future. I think our whole lives will be be controlled by technology soon.

If you haven't seen it, check it out! It's on the BBC news channel every Saturday and Sunday at around 11:30 in the morning and it's a must see programme for technology lovers!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment