28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Monday 10 May 2010

Day 15- Glee

Run, Joey Run. Yes I watched Glee tonight and it was soooo much better than last week's episode. Jesse had a much bigger part than before (yay!) and I loved Rachel's video. It was so cool!

It was certainly better than last week's episode and there were actually some recognisable songs in it this time and some dance numbers too (which like I said before makes Glee what it is!)

The whole cast is amazingly talented. Not one of them is a bad singer, dancer or actor. When they were casting, I bet they auditioned so many to find the perfect ones who can sing, act and dance and it paid off, because every single one of them is talented (whether it's in dancing, singing or acting or all three)

Those casting directors did an excellent job if you ask me.

Can't wait until next week's episode now! And I bet you'll be waiting for my review on it. I promise you I won't disappoint!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment