28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Saturday 8 May 2010

Day 13- Doctor Who

It's only day 13 of this blog, but it seems like it's been going on forever. And I'm really finding it difficult to watch some decent programmes because, lets be honest, there is simply nothing on TV worth watching these days.

I mean, it's Saturday night and the only decent thing on was Doctor Who (though a few months ago, I wouldn't have even thought about saying this) and even then it wasn't that good. It was meant to be about vampires right? Well then, why wasn't it about vampires and not fish aliens who disguise themselves as the walking undead?

Yes, I know, it's Doctor Who and there always has to be aliens in it! But it seemed really stupid to me. Even the graphics and CGI weren't that brilliant. But then, it's a TV show, not a film. Why am I complaining? It is for kids afterall.

And that's actually another thing. Is it just me who thinks the new episodes of Doctor Who are a little creepy? I mean, last week with the weeping angels . . . that was seriously creepy. Not scary as such, but certainly disturbing. Well, at least I thought so. And even tonight's episode was in a way slightly strange and eerie.

I don't know. I may be alone in thinking this. Perhaps all the other Doctor Who episodes there have been in the past (when David Tennant was the Doctor) were the same. I never watched them, so how would I know?

But, on the upside, next week's episode looks better and yes, I'll be posting about it next Saturday. I can promise you that!

So until tomorrow (let's hope there's something good on). Have a good night.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment