28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Monday 17 May 2010

Day 22- Glee

Glee seems to be getting better and better every week. I mean the songs are improving (there were quite a few good and easily recognisible ones in tonight's episode) and so are the characters.
It's really like a soap opera with all the deep and poignant character substories and plot lines but with music and dance numbers added in. That's basically what it is in a nutshell.

And though tonight's episode was good, it wasn't as good as last week's, I don't think. I still enjoyed it though and was glad that the others in the Glee club got to sing solos like Kirk, Finn and Puck/Noah.

Kirk even got to sing two solos and talking about Kirk, I can't believe how versatile he is as an actor. I mean, he can change his singing voice from feminine to masculine so easily - as he showed last night - and if that doesn't show talent as an actor, I don't know what does. I was really impressed with his singing and acting this week (but then all of them impress me each week with their amazing acting and singing skills).

I really don't know how they managed to find all these gifted young actors somehow (or even the actors who play the teachers for that matter). They must have gone to the lenghts of the earth to find them because they're all just too good and it's not that easy to find such a talented group of actors who can sing, act and dance all in one.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment