28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Thursday 13 May 2010

Day 18- 80s and 90s Music

As you probably know (if you've read my profile) I absolutely LOVE 80s and 90s music and am actually right now watching the best and biggest 80s and 90s tunes (the music I grew up with in a way) on The Vault music channel.

It's amazing how many songs I recognise and yet forgot about.

There is no doubt that the 80s and 90s had the best music. You might disagree with me (some people say the 70s was the best) but really, your favourite songs and music are half the time in the decade you grew up in.

I was born in 1988, so I grew up in the 90s and some people will say that's why I love 90s music, because it's the music of my childhood. And all of my friends who grew up in that decade say the same thing too, showing perhaps the music you love does depend on the decade you grew up in.

But I think you will agree with me when I say the 80s and 90s really did have the best music. But the 70s and noughties had their highlights too and there are a few songs I love from those decades too.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment