28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Friday 30 April 2010

Day 6- Glee

Watched Glee again tonight! I've watched it ever since it started (every Monday on E4) and it's now the highlight of the week for me!

It's such a brilliant show! And it's getting better and better every week. The songs are great. I really loved the Madonna episode tonight. Especially the Vogue video they recreated with Sue Sylvester. God that was good. It must have taken them days of filming and planning.

In a way, Glee is alot like the 80's hit tv show Fame. It's becoming as big as that was in the 80s but for a new generation and I think that's good. It makes a change for them to grow up with something good and not that High School Musical rubbish which I honestly can't stand!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment