28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Thursday 29 April 2010

Day 5- Prime Ministerial Debate

Who else watched the election debate tonight? Yes, I know I've told you I'm not interested in politics, but this election is becoming interesting and I thought I would watch the debate tonight to see how Gordon Brown acts after his gaffe yesterday.

But it was extremely interesting. I think Nick Clegg did really well again! He actually answered the questions unlike Brown and Cameron who went off on tangents.

And did anyone else love the way that David Cameron was always ignoring Gordon Brown when it was Brown's turn to answer the question. He didn't look at him once, until about half way through. It seeemed to me like he was uninterested in what Gordon Brown had to say (and to be honest, who wouldn't be?).

And what was with Brown always saying 'It's the same Tory government'? Did anyone else notice that? How in almost all his answers, when he criticised the Tories, he made this comment. What is he trying to prove? Does he actually think that will help and people will vote for him and not the Tories? There's no way Labour are going to win next Thursday. In fact I don't think any of them are going to get a majority. I have a feeling the final result is going to be a hung parliament (though it's not good, I just can't see there being one outright winner).

Oh, and in case your wondering, I won't be voting on Thursday. Why? Well because there's no one I want to vote for really. None of them are any good in my opinion. But hey, don't let that put the rest of you off voting on Thursday.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment