28 Days Of British TV

TV will never be the same again! This blog seeks to comment on the many programmes on TV today. Expect comments and opinions galore!

Thursday 22 April 2010

Day 1 Welcome

Welcome to my blog; all about the world of TV and nothing else!

For the next 28 days, I am going to be posting my thoughts on TV programmes I have watched during the day and commenting on whether I enjoyed them or not.

I watch a whole variety of TV shows (or at least try to inbetween doing my assignments and uni work) but I don't end up watching that many. However, for this blog I am going to watch as many programmes as I can so my blog doesn't end up being boring! You don't want to read a boring blog, do you? I mean, who wants to read something like that?

So, I hope you enjoy reading this blog!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment